Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tagged

So this is my first survey post that Rachel (A Little Pink in a World of Camo) tagged me in so here goes nothing.

1. If you were a shoe, what shoe would you be and why?
I'm gonna go with flip flops. Just because they're fun and they mean summer/warm air/beach etc.
2. What talent do you wish you had? Would you pursue learning or brushing up on that talent now?
To be able to sing. I cannot carry a tune at all- it's terrible. I would say my talent now is baton twirling and I would most definitely want to do more with it.
3. What is your favorite/best childhood memory?
I'm gonna have to go with Christmas eve in my family. We always had these big crazy get togethers that have since kinda dissipated. We still have them, but they aren't the same. I also think that time of year used to be a lot more magical for me. I feel a serious scrooge coming on this year..
4. What is your favorite song? What lyrics strike you the most?
Right now? Just a dream. It's completely describes my life.
Baby why'd you leave me, why'd you have to go?
I was counting on forever, now i'll never know
I can't even breathe
It's like i'm lookin from a distance standing in the background
Everybody's sayin' he's not coming home now
This can't be happening to me.. This is just a dream
5. If you could go back in any period of time before you were born, where would you go, what would you do?
The civil war. I think it was a really interesting time in our history and I would like to experience it. I know- i'm a geek.
6. Who is your role model?
Josh. Hands down. He has done more honorable things in his 21 years of life than I will ever do in my whole lifetime. I admire his strength and courage. I'll never be half the person that he was.
7. Pick a scar. Tell us it's story.
Is it weird if I don't have one? But i'll go with my fat thumb. It's my right thumb and the thing is massive. I'm pretty sure I broke it twice- once in volleyball and again my senior year of majorettes. I never got the thing fixed and it hurts when it's cold outside. However, I'm deathly afraid to get it checked because I don't want it broken again.
8. If you had no computer, tv, or phone for a whole day (YIKES!) what would you do with yourself?
I might actually get some homework done or workout. Other than that I'm not really sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment